Auli Pure Aloe Vera Gel (100ml)
Aloe vera is well-known for both Its cosmetic and therapeutic benefits. The extraordinary benefits of this plant are due to the transparent gel-like liquid found in the interior region of the leaf. It’s no surprise that aloe extracts offer remarkable moisturising and skin-healing capabilities, given that aloe gel is made up of almost 96% water. Furthermore, the aloe vera plant is high in antioxidants and vitamins like A, B, C, and E. Many of this gel’s therapeutic effects are due to the presence of seven important amino acids, which work hard to maintain your skins health and radiance.
- Helps soothe sunburn: Aloe vera gel has cooling and anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural remedy for sunburn or burnt skin. Rich in antioxidants and minerals which boost the healing process, it helps build a protective layer for the skin and retains moisture. It’s the best formula to maintain the natural health of your skin.
- Moisturizes skin: Aloe vera gel doesn’t leave a greasy film on the face and the skin, it unclogs pores and softens the skin. It keeps skin hydrated, heals burns by razors and smaller nicks and cuts, while helping treat dry skin.
- Helps heal wounds: Aloe vera is highly beneficial for burns, cuts and other injuries. It boosts the healing of wounds, reduces the time of healing and helps speed up skin cell reproduction. Aloe vera is known to penetrate the outer layer of the skin faster than water.
- Fights premature ageing: Containing vitamin C, vitamin E and beta-carotene in abundance, aloe vera gel has anti-ageing, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps increase the production of collagen, eradicates skin blemishes and diminishes age lines.
- Reduces acne and breakouts: Helps in gentle cleansing, it has antimicrobial properties which helps treat pimples without causing any damage to the skin. Aloe vera gel is an antiseptic which offers protection against bacteria. It also works as an astringent that reduces the size of pores, flushing out the excess sebum, microbes and dirt.
There are no reviews yet.