Baidyanath Giloy Juice
₹127 – ₹212 (-15%)
Baidyanath Giloy Juice is 100% pure and natural juice extracted from a herb called Giloy or Guduchi. Giloy, ‘Amrita’, the stem of immortality is recommended in Ayurveda as an immunity booster that helps treat chronic and recurrent infections and fever. It boosts the immune system and body’s resistance against infections by increased bacterial clearance and phagocytic activity by neutrophils. Regular intake of giloy juice helps in controlling skin allergies, reduces joint pain, aids in weight management, protects from frequent cold and flu, liver disorders and convalescence from severe illness. It is especially recommended for treating chronic disease and compromised immunity.
- Giloy juice is helps protect against various bacterial and viral infections causing fever, flu and bodyache
- Protects the liver and is useful in raised enzyme levels, bilirubin and jaundice
- Giloy helps remove toxins, purifies blood and fights bacteria that causes diseases
- Helps to overcome weakness and fatigue after long illness
- Reduces respiratory problems like frequent cough and cold
- Anti-inflammatory properties help keep joints healthy
- Contains anti-aging properties that reduce the appearance of spots, fine lines and wrinkles
- Free from parabens, added sugar, color and artificial flavours
- Safe for those with high blood sugar
About the Brand: Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Pvt. Ltd., popularly known as Baidyanath, is the leader of Ayurvedic know-how. Established in 1917, the company was founded by late Pt. Ram Dayal Joshi with a vision of providing effective and readily available medicines to the population of India. Baidyanath has played a pioneering role in re-establishing ancient knowledge with modern research and manufacturing techniques to provide the gentle healing touch of Ayurveda to millions around the world. Today, the product range has 700 products along with natural products. It comprises of single and patented herb supplements, oils, herbal juices as well as classical Ayurvedic medicines. These products provide the much needed nutrition and contribute to a healthy life to the consumers in order to succeed in the long run.
How To Use:
Recommended dosage: 15-20 ml twice, mixed with water after meals.
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
Storage information: Consume within one month after opening. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight and moisture.
Country of Origin: India
There are no reviews yet.