Indus Valley Bio Organic Epsom Salt (250g)
Indus Valley Bio Organic Epsom Salt is a 100% natural and pure multipurpose salt. With mineral-rich magnesium sulfate, this salt is highly beneficial for skin and hair conditioning. Mixing it with your bathing water helps ease muscle aches and pains, eliminate dead skin cells, soothe feet and reduce stress. Epsom salt can be used in bath water, scrubs, and other bathing products. Blending this salt with your body wash will offer relaxation and relieve stress, leaving you feeling refreshed and renewed.
Epsom salt is a great exfoliant removing old, dead skin cells will leave you looking smooth and feeling fresh. Its exfoliant properties help eliminate dryness and leaves your skin feeling soft and supple. Epsom salt is a good addition to your hair care routine as it removes dirt from the scalp without stripping it of natural oils. Apart from being a good cleanser, it also boosts circulation in the scalp to strengthen hair roots.
Special Features and Benefits:
- Softens and refreshes skin: Epsom salt for skin nourishment and moisturization. It improves the skin texture leaves your skin feeling soft, clean and completely rejuvenated. It is highly beneficial for the face, removes dead skin cells layer allowing a new one to the surface and gives the nourishment that skin truly needs. This will enhance skin health and appearance too.
- Relaxing body bath soak: A natural everyday remedy for tired and aching muscles, Epsom salt is very soothing. The magnesium ions of Epsom salt breaks apart and begin to relieve stress and soothe the sore muscle relaxing and calming the body. Use the salt frequently or twice in a week to burst the stress bubble and to help you blissfully unwind.
- Repairs cracked heels: Have you had your mother asked you to soak your sore foot in saltwater or have you ever noticed what your parlour people mixed in water before a pedicure? It’s Epsom salt. Epsom salt is rich in magnesium ions. When it comes in contact with dry, cracked heels, it exfoliates the skin and relieves foot ache.
- Heals dry, chapped lips: Epsom salt is amazingly beneficial for chapped dry lips to moisten them and soften them. Best to use it with coconut oil or petroleum jelly as this will infuse your lips with moisture and buffs away dry, dead layer of the lips.
- Volumizes and smoothens hair: Epsom salt is well-known for its use in DIY recipes to boost hair length and shine. The salt is exceptionally good for oily scalp, it cleanses hair removing excess oil. Thus, it controls the itching, stickiness and greasiness to leave the hair manageable, shiny and strong.
- Non-toxic and chemical-free salt: This product is 100% pure and natural Epsom salt free of artificial colour, fragrance and added chemicals.