Kaya Derma Stemness Restoring Serum (30 ML)
DERMA STEMNESS RESTORING SERUM
- It helps to protect the skin’s regenerative cells
- This intense oil-free formula contains Argan Plant Stem cells with advanced liposome technology
- Helps to penetrate the actives into the hard-to-reach skin’s regenerative cells to accelerate the skin’s natural repair process
- Skin is tightened, firmed, and deeply rejuvenated with a youthful radiance
- The formula is researched and developed by dermatologists
INDICATION FOR USAGE
Advanced signs of ageing
As we age, our fresh, youthful skin gets damaged, and it is tough to maintain the youthful exuberance. Your skin may lose its natural glow and start to look dull and tired. This can begin at an early age; however, it can easily be treated with the right skin-care routine.
The 7 signs of aging are; Dark spots, Sagging skin, Dull glow less skin, Lines and wrinkles, Dry skin, Patchy skin, & Open pores.
- Inspired by stem cell research, Kaya Derma Stemness Restoring Serum is enriched with Argan plant stem cell extract
- The serum is fortified with Hyaluronic Acid which provides moisture to the skin
HOW MUCH TO USE
Take an adequate amount onto your palms
HOW TO USE
SUITABLE SKIN TYPE
KAYA DERMA STEMNESS REVIVING SERUM is suitable for Combination, Dry & Normal skin
WHEN TO USE IT
BEST USED WITH
DERMA STEMNESS BENEFACTOR
- Is inspired by the breakthrough research in Plant Stem Cells and the understanding of their unique ability to regenerate and renew
- This rich, velvety cream contains plant stem cells and oil from Argan tree
- It helps to preserve the micro environment of skin cells and promotes their regenerative capacity to help fight skin ageing right at the root
- Formula researched and developed by dermatologists
About Advanced signs of Ageing
1.What are the causes of aging?
- The main cause of ageing is sun, however, development of free radicals in the skin too can make your skin look dull, tired, uneven with fine lines. There are other reasons too like pollution, stress, junk food and many more that can show the above-mentioned concerns on your skin. Hormonal changes & cellular ageing also result in the 7 signs of ageing:
- Dry skin
- Dull & uneven skin tone
- Visible Pores
- Age Spots
- Fine lines / wrinkles
- Volume Loss
- Sagging Skin
2.Who is prone to aging?
- Any individual who is facing the sun, excessive exposure to rays from laptop/computer screens, projector, and frequent exposure to heat without any form of sunscreen. Also individuals who face pollution on daily basis.
3.How can you prevent / treat aging?
- The most critical step to prevent premature ageing is to use a sunscreen with a basic SPF ranging from SPF 15-50 at least 20 minutes before sun exposure with re-application after every 3-4 hours.
- At the same time it?s very important to maintain a healthy diet and a skin care routine enriched with vitamins, since vitamins being an anti-oxidant can fight against free radicals effectively preventing as well as working on pre-mature signs of ageing