Lacto Calamine Vitamin C Face Wash with Aloe Vera (100ml)
Lacto Calamine Vitamin C Facewash, enriched with niacinamide and aloe vera works effectively on your skin to exfoliate it and provide bright and radiant skin. The face wash evens skin tone, reduces pigmentation and frequency of acne and pimples.
- Vitamin C face wash that effectively cleans the skin
- Enriched with the goodness of niacinamide and aloe vera
- Exfoliates skin and evens the skin tone
- Gives smooth, bright and radiant skin
- Soothes and moisturises skin and is known to reduce pigmentation
- Reduces occurrence of pimples and acne
- Suitable for all skin types including those with oily skin related issues
About the Brand: Lacto Calamine is a famous skin care brand introduced by Piramal Healthcare. Being a trusted skincare brand for more than 30 years, Lacto Calamine is known for their Oil Control lotion that provides you up to 8 hours of oil free skin. With its roots deeply ingrained in providing “Oil -free, problem free skin”, the brand has always defied the stereotype of being obsessed with one’s looks.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocoyl Glucoside, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Extract, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Extract, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Extract, Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Fragrance/ Essential Oil, Citrus Lemon (Citrus medica limonum) Peel Oil, Orange Essential (Citrus aurantium dulcis) Peel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Niacinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Linalool, d-Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Citral, Geraniol, Methyl 2-octynoate, Hydroxycitronellal.
- How To Use:
- Massage small amount of the face wash on face and neck in circular motions, avoiding the eye area.
- Use twice daily.
Expiry Date: 15 December 2023
Country of Origin: India
There are no reviews yet.