Minimalist 2% Alpha Arbutin Face Serum With Butylresorcinol & Ferulic Acid For Hyperpigmentation (30ml)
Minimalist Alpha Arbutin 2% + Hyaluronic Acid Serum is an anti-pigmentation daily serum with alpha arbutin dramatically reduces dark spots and blemishes for brighter, even-looking skin. This serum is a soothing, skin tone enhancer with a potent and safe skin brightening active alpha arbutin (9 times more effective than beta arbutin) that ensures even tone in 5 weeks. This serum also has an ultra-light formula that easily absorbs into the skin as is also proven to reduce the degree of sun tanning to a great extent after UV exposure, resulting in clear, radiant skin.
- No more pigmentation or blemishes: Alpha arbutin added in this de-pigmentation serum is one of the advanced skin brightening ingredients that is clinically proven to reduce hyperpigmentation and blemishes. It is safe to be used daily as an anti-pigmentation serum.
- Reduces tanning and dark spots: Reduces dark spots, acne marks (or pimple marks), resulting in even skin tone. Alpha arbutin added in this serum by DSM is proven to reduce tanning after UV exposure. Regular use of this serum can help in reducing skin tan and photodamage along with broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- Effective skin brightening serum: It is one of the safest and effective skin brightening active compared to other actives such as kojic acid. It inhibits melanin production without causing cell cytotoxicity thus is safe to be used as an anti-pigmentation daily serum for longer durations unlike other skin brightening ingredients.
- For all skin types: Alpha arbutin is proven safe for all skin type. With added hyaluronic acid and aloe vera, this serum is suitable for dry or sensitive skin as well.
- Clean and transparent beauty: This serum is free from fragrance, silicones, sulfates, parabens, essential oils and dyes. Also, it is non-comedogenic, oil-free, and hypoallergenic. It is formulated at pH 4.7 – 5.2 with key ingredient sourced from leading global supplier Royal DSM, Netherlands.