MyGlamm GLOW Glow Iridescent Brightening Sheet Mask Rosehip Extract Vitamin Elixir (20ml)
An instant rejuvenator, the GLOW Iridescent Brightening Sheet Mask by MyGlamm revives your skin in just 15 minutes. A natural moisturizer, rosehip oil seeps deep into your skin, nurturing and healing it, giving you soft, supple skin. This silky-soft sheet mask is soaked with a highly concentrated protein essence that lifts and boosts your skin with a healthy dose of nutrition for an iridescent dewy glow.
GLOW by MyGlamm is an iridescent brightening skincare line powered by a rosehip oil vitamin elixir, designed to enhance your skin’s natural radiance.
- Infused with rosehip oil
- Lightweight, non-sticky finish
- Enriched with highly concentrated moisturising essence
- Gives skin a natural iridescent glow
- Nutri veil system to protect skin moisture
- Ensures nutrients are absorbed deep into the skin
- Nurtures skin
- Suitable for all skin types
About the Brand: A revolutionary makeup brand and a makeup education platform, with an absolute commitment of ‘making glamour accessible to every woman’. MyGlamm backed by one of Europe’s largest natural beauty companies, collaborates with global experts and makeup artists to bring about exciting innovations in makeup to accomplish one single, focused goal – make looking glamorous effortless! Using cutting edge technology, the brand has created many engaging experiences for you. From live tutorials, expert chats to masterclasses with the world’s best makeup artists along with unique makeup hangouts, MyGlamm has brought together the best of the makeup world under one roof.
How To Use:
- Apply this sheet mask after cleansing and toning your skin.
- Gently press the pouch before opening it so that the serum spreads evenly.
- Align the mask using the eye and nose cut-outs as a guide and spread it out across your face.
- Leave the mask on for 15 minutes and relax.
- Remove the mask and gently pat any excess serum onto the face and neck. Let your skin soak it all in.
Expiry Date: 15 September 2023