MyGlamm Glow To Glamour Shimmer And Fixing Powder (Finesse) (20g)
MyGlamm’s Glow to Glamour Fixing & Shimmer Ultra-light, loose powders floats weightlessly onto skin to set and smooth your look for enhanced luminosity and a flawless finish. It brightens any complexion and sets foundation in place for captivating radiance. MyGlamm 2 in 1: Shimmer Powder & Fixing Powder adds a shimmery finish to any makeup to give it a subtle glow.
- A natural, shine-free, pearlescent finish
- Colourless on skin
- Soft-focus effect that subtly blurs the look of fine lines and imperfections. Doesn’t settle into fine lines or pores
- Sets makeup to prolong wear
- Suits any skin type
- Flattering on all skin tones
- Developed with Photoluminescent Technology to capture, diffuse and soften surrounding light to refine the appearance of the skin
- Formulated with concentrated ultra-fine micro pearl particles to give off a naturally luminescent highlight
- Enriched with Vitamin E antioxidant properties
- Free of Parabens, Preservatives, Oil, Fragrance, nano-ingredients
- Cruelty-Free, Not Tested on Animals
MyGlamm 2 in 1: Shimmer Powder & Fixing Powder contains:
- Shimmer Powder – Illuminate is a soft, powder highlighter with subtle shimmer
- Fixing Powder – Naked is a translucent fixing powder for a matte finish
How To Use:
- Prepare the puff by tapping the powdered side vigorously on back of hand. Gently press puff onto skin, using a rolling motion to “work” the powder in.
- Fixing powder: Buff onto the face and neck in a pressing motion to set and seal any liquid and cream formula on the face. Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.
- Shimmer Powder: Pick up a small amount, then lightly tap off excess. Dust a light layer all over the face, or focus on highpoints like the cheekbones and forehead and other areas you want to illuminate.
- Besides mattifying the skin, this formula also instantly mattifies any lipstick
- Can also be used to highlight parts of the body as well.
Expiry Date: 15 September 2024
There are no reviews yet.