MyGlamm Manish Malhotra Beauty By MyGlamm Ginger & Tulsi Purifying Sheet Mask (25ml)
This Manish Malhotra Ginger and Tulsi Purifying Sheet Mask is inspired by time-tested skincare secrets from ancient traditions that have been handed down by generations of Indian women. Made with natural bamboo fibers, it is biodegradable and has natural extracts from ginger and tulsi as well as tea tree oil, known for their antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. Ginger helps with cellular regeneration and also helps undo skin damage from harsh UV rays and pollution. Tulsi is a superstar ingredient that helps prevent blackheads and acne and also soothes skin infections. Use once a week for a healthy, blemish-free complexion.
- Sheet mask that purifies and soothes skin\\n
- Biodegradable sheet mask made with natural bamboo fibres\\n
- Enriched with ginger, tulsi, tea tree oil, niacinamide and glycerin\\n
- Protects skin from harmful UV rays\\n
- Contains antioxidants and antibacterial properties\\n
- Gives you healthy and refreshed looking skin\\n
- Dermatologically tested\\n
- Free of parabens, phthalates, SLS, alcohol, mineral oils, silicone, gluten, sulfates, formaldehyde, triclosan, TEA and D5\\n
- This product contains natural extracts\\n\\n
Key Claims: Cruelty free, vegan
About the Range: Introducing Manish Malhotra Luxury Sheet Masks by MyGlamm. It is believed that the most effective skincare products are created using age-old wisdom that has been passed on by generations of Indian women. This range of luxury sheet masks are a recreation of these legacies. They are infused with pure, natural ingredients, sourced locally from different regions across the country. A range that brings together the mysteries of ancient India with modern skin care innovations for your beauty wellness.
How To Use:
- Wash your face with a gentle cleansing gel and pat dry
- Gently press the pouch with the flat of your palm before opening. This helps the serum spread more evenly
- Unfold the sheet mask, and place it on your face, aligning the eye and nose cutouts
- Leave the sheet mask on for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the mask and gently pat any excess serum into the skin
- Follow with Manish Malhotra skincare products that suit your skin type
- For best results, use the hydrating face mask once or twice a week