MyGlamm Wipeout Germ Killing Face Scrub – Lavender & Neem (60gm)
Say goodbye to dull skin with the Wipeout Germ Killing Lavender And Neem Face Scrub by MyGlamm. This antimicrobial foaming facial scrub is a unique formula enriched with germ-killing chlorhexidine; that protects you from germs resulting in clean and refreshed skin. This re-energising face scrub is infused with natural extracts. A combination of soothing lavender and anti-microbial neem clears impurities while hydrating the skin, leaving it fresh throughout the day. Apricot beads and walnuts mildly exfoliate and help get rid of dead skin cells. This formula is also enriched with aloe vera, olive oil, vitamin E and almond.
- Exfoliates skin: The face scrub removes dead skin and impurities to give you smooth skin
- Soothing with antioxidants: Along with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal powers, it gives your skin a relaxing and calming effect
- Kills germs: Formulated with chlorhexidine which kills germs and protects skin from dirt and pollution
- No nasties: Cruelty-free, free of parabens, phthalates, SLS, mineral oil, silicone, gluten, sulphates, formaldehydes, triclosan, TEA and D5
About the Brand: A revolutionary makeup brand and a makeup education platform, with absolute commitment of ‘making glamour accessible to every woman’. MyGlamm backed by one of Europe’s largest natural beauty companies, collaborates with global experts and makeup artists to bring about exciting innovations in makeup to accomplish one single, focused goal – make looking glamorous effortless! Using cutting edge technology, the brand has created many engaging experiences for you. From live tutorials, expert chats to masterclasses with the world’s best makeup artists along with unique makeup hangouts, MyGlamm has brought together the best of the makeup world under one roof.
How To Use:
- Take out a pea-sized amount of this face scrub and work into a lather.
- Gently massage your face and neck in circular motions.
- Rinse off and pat dry with a soft towel.
There are no reviews yet.