Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder Cookies & Cream 5Lbs (5Lbs)
Optimum Nutrition’s Gold Standard 100% Whey uses pure whey protein isolates as the primary ingredient. Combined with ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate, each serving provides 24 grams of all-whey protein and 5.5 grams of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) which are prized by athletes for their muscle building qualities. You also get 4 grams of glutamine per serving. With 10 tempting flavours to choose from, ON Gold Standard 100% Whey gives you plenty of ways to keep workout recovery interesting.
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That’s why they’re the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard Whey label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), this supplement packs 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training.
- Protein supplement packed with 75% protein by weight
- Each serving provides 24g of protein, 5g of BCAAs and 4g of glutamine and glutamic acid
- Helps in build and maintain muscle and increases strength
- Supports endurance and promotes faster recovery
- May help improve results from regular exercise
- Instantized powder that offers easy mixing, free of lumps
- Tested to be free of banned substances and ingredients
- Free of gluten and artificial growth hormones
Flavour: Cookies and Cream
- Ingredients:Protein Blend (92%) (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Hydrolysed Whey Protein) (Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin), Flavours, Cookie Crumb (Enrich Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Sugar, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder [Processed With Alkali], High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Flour, Salt, Dextrose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin), Sodium Chloride, Thickeners (466, 415, 407), Sweetener (955).
Allergens: Contains milk and soy.
Note: Contains added flavours (natural and artificial flavouring substances). This product contains Acesulfame Potassium. Not recommended for children. No sugar added in the product contains artificial sweetener B for calorie conscious individuals.
- How To Use:
- Combine 180 – 250ml of water or your favourite beverage with one scoop of this protein powder and stir.
- You can increase or decrease the amount of water for a slightly milder or bolder flavour.
- For healthy adults, consume this protein supplements as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
- Expiry Date: 15 February 2024