Optimum Nutrition (ON) Serious Mass High Protein High Calorie Weight Gainer Powder – Vanilla
₹1259 – ₹3419 (-10%)
Serious Mass is the ultimate weight gain and muscle building formula. With 1251 calories per 2-scoop serving and 50 grams of protein to support muscle recovery, this powder makes the ideal post-workout and between meals shake for sizing up your goals. Serious Mass by Optimum Nutrition provides you with the tools you need to support your weight gain goals.
- Protein supplement powder with a weight gainer formula
- Contains 24 minerals and vitamins, and high calorie content
- Contains 1,251 calories and 50 grams of protein
- Instantized powder with creatine, glutamine, glutamic acid
- Helps build and maintain muscles, it helps fuel intense workouts
- Can be used post-workout, between meals and before sleep
- Available in a delicious vanilla flavour
About the Brand: Optimum Nutrition, Inc. (ON) is part of the Glanbia Global Nutrition Group and has been setting the Gold Standard in sports nutrition for more than 30 years – helping performance focused athletes achieve their goals. From the very beginning in 1986, Optimum Nutrition has always taken a hands-on approach to maintaining the very highest standards of quality. With a history in innovation, the brand is the pioneer in Gold Standard 100% Whey. It has also created the slowly digesting protein category with Gold Standard 100% Casein. ON has very strict regulations about ingredients selection, quality control, lab testing and manufacturing processes so you always get the highest quality sports nutrition products available. All products are manufactured at Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) compliant facilities, which are GMP Registered and GMP for Sport by NSF.
Ingredients: Maltodextrin (77%), Protein Blend (19%) (Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Powder) (Emulsifier: INS 322i), Artificial Flavor (Vanilla), Creatine Monohydrate, Medium Chain Triglycerides Powder, L-Glutamine, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Sodium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate Tribasic, Magnesium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, L-Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Nicotinamide, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Manganese Sulphate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Retinyl Palmitate, Folic Acid, D-Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Ergocalciferol, Cyanocobalamin), L-Choline Bitartrate, Sweetener (INS 950), Inositol.
Allergens: Contains milk, soy, eggs and artificial sweeteners.
How To Use:
- Mix 2 scoops of the powder into 24 fluid ounces of cold water or milk using an electric blender.
- This allows to you add in fruits, peanut butter and other calorie-contributing foods.
- Prepare using an electric blender. Add fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, nuts and other calorie dense foods to boost your weight gain potential.
Warning: This product is not to be used by pregnant, nursing and lactating women or by infants, children, adolescents and elderly, except when medically advised. The product is not for parenteral use, not for medicinal use.
Caution: Not for medicinal use. Use this product as a food supplement only. For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as a part of balanced diet and exercise program.
Tip: New users should start with a 1-scoop half serving. Use post-workout and/or between meals to add calories, carbs and protein to your healthy, balanced diet.
Expiry Date: 15 April 2024