Re’equil Oil Control Face Wash (200ml)
Face wash is important to clean the face from dirt without ripping off the essential oils. Face Wash is the first step in the cleansing process which removes all the dirt and bacteria from the face. It is important to select the right face wash for your skin as the one which has sulphate and other chemicals may cause dryness by removing even the necessary oils from the skin. Dryness causes sebaceous glands to produce natural oil in order to maintain the moisture in the skin which clogs the pores and leads to acne.
Re’equil Oil Control Acne Face Wash is soap-free formulation with zinc pca that protects your skin from drying out and also reduces inflammation. It is a minimalistic formulation which gently clears out the excess oils from the skin. It is low foaming mild face wash which also helps in reducing the itchy and scaly nature of acne prone skin.
- Mild and gentle sulphate-free formula: This face wash is a soap and sulphate-free formula due to which the skin does not loose its essential oils and remains moisturised
- Contains Zinc PCA: Zinc PCA lends sebostatic and moisturising effect to the skin. It also helps in reducing inflammation
- Cleanses without drying: Helps in reducing the itchy and scaly nature of acne prone skin, retains moisture balance of the skin, cleans dead cell debris
- For oily, combination and sensitive skin: This face wash is especially formulated for oily, combination, and sensitive skin. The presence of Zinc PCA clears out the excess oil from the skin
- Clinically proven actives: This face wash is enriched with Zinc PCA that is clinically proven for it sebum regulation and moisturising effect
- Safe ingredients: This face wash is extremely mild and gentle due to the carefully selected ingredients. The formulations is free from sulphates, silicones and parabens
- Dermatologically tested: Like all Re’equil products, this face wash too is certified dermatologically tested and cruelty free.
- Free from: This product is free from parabens, sulphates, silicones and mineral oils.